Our attempt at southern living...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I LOVE the Fall... I'm Kindddaaaa Obsessed.

My obsession might have something to do with the fact that, here in the deeeep South, Autumn never lasts very long... We probably get about one collective month of pretty colors and crisp air (notice I said *crisp* not frosty, although I don't mind that either, but you know some people get their panties in a wad over cold weather) before all the leaves start dying and falling off the trees and the "winter" comes. Not to mention, even in our "cold" seasons, there are still days where it reaches up to 80 degrees for some inappropriate reason. For me (a person who is perpetually intolerant of heat for some unknown anatomical reason), anything above 70 degrees is too hot, especially when the sun is out... That darn sun, always making everything hot... If vampires were real, I would probably be one. Not in a weird, blood-thirsty way... just in a weird "I hate the sun - my skin reflects the sun - I like to be cold and hate being hot - being hot makes me angry like the Hulk" kind of way. Also, Clayton episodically calls me a vampire and insists that I look like I would be "cold to the touch."
Anywayyyyy, needless to say, I love the Fall, because I like actually being able to wear nice clothes without wanting to rip them off and jump in a pool. Also, I like all the pretty colors: on the trees, in decorations, in fashion, in the holidays' festivities... etc. So in honor of this glorious, short-living season, I put together some collages (of course I did) of a lot of pictures (because it's practically impossible for me to pick favorites) that make me think of the whimsy and wonderfulness of Fallllll:


CLOTHESSSSS :D
... Like outdoor movies with lots and lots of blankets, and the smell of a burning fireplace, and playing outside with my hypothetical dog, and kissing llamas, and Taylor Swift, and PUMP-I-KINS, and indoor blanket forts! Woo! (okay, so those are just my personal preferences... but aren't they magicalllll)


No comments:

Post a Comment