Our attempt at southern living...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hooligans

There are hooligans in the neighborhood y'all. Shelby and I have these lovely young ladies for next door neighbors. They look harmless, but don't let them fool you. They have been moved in for approximately 48 hours. Within those 48 hours they have wreaked havoc. Night one involved loud music, shackers, etc. Night two (last night), I awoke to what sounded like bowling on the other side of the wall. Let me tell you... Im pretty sure they were not bowling. I was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt until I heard a muffled male voice through the wall. Shelby and I venture out of our apartment this morning to see that we were given a welcome mat by the hooligans. This welcome mat just happened to belong to our across the hall neighbor. Don't worry, we returned it. We then walk down the stairs to find a poor innocent chair shattered into pieces.
All is well though because Shelby and I have to greatest apartment ever. I also met the hooligan's dad. And I will inform him and his oddly large eye brows if I wake up to the sound of bowling on the other side of the wall again. xo

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah you'resofunnyiloveyou you have to say it like that, without spaces cause that's how I said it in my head and not out loud bc I'm in my office and I don't want my bosses to think I'm schizophrenic and then fire me and then me not be able to pay our bills bills bills

    ReplyDelete